On this page, I’ve listed down some of the references I am gathering of late while surveying about AI, ethics and data protection. Here are some:
- Sidi Ahmed, Sidi Mohamed and Zulhuda, Sonny (2019) Data protection challenges in the internet of things era: an assessment of protection offered by PDPA 2010. International Journal of Law, Government and Communication, 4 (17). pp. 1-12, at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/Delivery.cfm/SSRN_ID3513528_code2666494.pdf?abstractid=3513528&mirid=1.
- Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University. Ethics and Governance of AI, at https://cyber.harvard.edu/topics/ethics-and-governance-ai
- Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University. Artificial Intelligence in Society, at https://cyber.harvard.edu/story/2019-06/artificial-intelligence-society.
- OECD, “Report on AI in Society”, Digital Journal 12 June 2019, at http://www.digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/oecd-issues-report-on-ai-in-society/article/551839.
- OECD, Artificial Intelligence in Society, Report published on June 11, 2019, at https://read.oecd.org/10.1787/eedfee77-en?format=pdf.
- Draft: A UN System-wide Strategic Approach and Roadmap for Supporting
Capacity Development on Artificial Intelligence, at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eVao9WvzDPyKIVp9Pcti9_BEDQc5cncy/view.
- “Artificial Intelligence & Human Rights: Opportunities & Risks,” Berkman Klein Center Research Publication No. 2018-6, at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3259344.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Report on “Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Development Series – Module on Setting the Stage for AI Governance: Interfaces, Infrastructures, and Institutions for Policymakers and Regulators,” July 2018, at https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Conferences/GSR/Documents/GSR2018/documents/AISeries_GovernanceModule_GSR18.pdf.
- World Economic Forum (WEF), Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, at https://www.weforum.org/agenda/archive/artificial-intelligence-and-robotics/.
Princeton University. Dialogues on AI and Ethics: Case Studies, at https://aiethics.princeton.edu/case-studies/case-study-pdfs/
Artificial Intelligence for Global Good, ITU News Magazine 01/2018, at https://www.itu.int/en/itunews/Documents/2018/2018-01/2018_ITUNews01-en.pdf.
G20 Ministerial Statement on Trade and Digital Economy (Including on AI), at https://www.mofa.go.jp/files/000486596.pdf.
- SMU Centre for AI and Data Governance (CAIDG), at https://caidg.smu.edu.sg/.